June 13, 2009

The Colosseum
Rome, Italy


Mellieha Bay
Malta

Gaudi's Sagrada Familia
Barcelona, Spain

Howth Coastal Path
Howth, Ireland


The Louvre
Paris, France


The Highlands
Scotland



The Berlin Wall
Berlin, Germany

Big Ben
London, United Kingdom

I am back in America and life is here once again, whether I like it or not. I have started working full time at Starbucks, I am interning for a PR firm, babysitting and trying to readjust all at once. Needless to say, I have not had any time to write. There is so much to say about my travels, any time I think about writing I get to overwhelmed and just quit. Hopefully at some point I can write some and get some pictures posted from each place I visited. For now, I want to say thank you to my parents. A friend of a friend did this for her parents and I thought it was an amazing idea. So...mom and dad thank you for giving me the world. You may never understand or fully realize how much this trip impacted my life, thank you for your encouragement and support in sending me to Europe. Thank you to everyone else, you have all been so supportive and wonderful, I will never forget this time in my life.

3 comments:

  1. love love love this. love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cate. i loved the pictures. i loved the shout out to your parents. i loved the post. whenever i see stuff like that, it makes me just want to go travel the world more (and you know i will!). africa in less than 4 weeks. thanks for taking a little time to just sharing some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible pictures! I love traveling and these pictures are perfect!


    thepassiontheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete