March 3, 2009

Plans...

So I am slowly planning ahead for my travels and it is so exciting! I have to catch myself so I don't miss out on anything here and now.
For my first big excursion five of us are going to the island of Malta for spring break. We found round-trip plane tickets for around $130 and the cost of our hotel room is like $120 and this is a resort hotel! Including breakfast! I couldn't believe it! We will be there from May 28 to April 4, probably the cheapest spring break trip ever and it's in Europe wooohooo! Next, I recently bought a ticket from London to Dublin, where I will spend a week or two, with some girls from here and another friend. The ticket, yes my friends no jokes, was $30 can you believe it?! Me either...After that I plan to fly to Spain which tickets range from $20-$30 at this point. After that I bought a ticket from Barcelona to Paris, France for $23! The moral of this story, save to get to Europe and go wherever you want! Ryanair.com is amazing! I cannot wait all these different countries and cultures and chaos!
I have been here an entire month, a month unlike any other month in all my years...

1 comment: