April 7, 2009

Erick told me about a conversation he had with his little second cousin Chayce last night, it made me smile. I thought you all would enjoy it as well.

Chayce: Hi Erick!
Erick: Hey bro how's it going?
Chayce: Good, did you hear about the earthquake in Italy?
Erick: Yeah man that was pretty scary...
Chayce: Yeah is your girlfriend ok?
Erick: Yeah she didn't even feel it she is pretty far away from where it happened.
Chayce: Good! Because a lot of people died and a lot of people were injured. I hope that if she was in it she would be injured and not dead.
Erick: Yeah I would hate for her to die.
Chayce: Yeah then you'd have to find a new one.

I am really thankful Erick doesn't have to find a new one:)

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Chayce was really concerned about you. I didn't even realize he was that tuned into the conversation we adults were having about your safety after we heard about the earthquake! We're all thankful you were not affected by the earthquake! :)

    ReplyDelete